- Basic Computing
- Internet and Email
- Computer Hardware
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2003
- IIS Web Server
- WAMP Server
- Ubuntu - Linux
- Microsoft Word 2003
- Microsoft Word 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2003
- Microsoft Access 2003
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2003
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash
- Action Scripting 2.0
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Fireworks
- Adobe AfterEffects
- Java with Eclipse
- Java Applets
- Visual Basic.NET 2003
- Visual Basic.NET 2005
- Visual Basic.NET 2008
- Visual C# 2008
- Visual Basic 6.0
- Google Blogger
- Disk Emulators
- Avidemux- Video Editing
- Audacity - Audio Editing
- Viruses & Worms
- Aptana Studio
- TrueCrypt (Data Encryption)
604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Seeking Teller position with growth-oriented company offering opportunity for advancement and professional development, requiring extensive experience in banking and financial services and management experience.
- A high-energy, enthusiastic and dependable individual who excels in challenging and competitive environments.
- Met and exceeded quotas and accomplished delegated objectives.
- Successful track record of with high responsibility positions.
- Fast learner; quickly incorporate and implement new procedures.
- A solid work ethic in delivering high-quality service to customers. A solid work ethic in delivering high-quality service to customers.
- Computer: Proficient in Windows Software, WordPerfect, Excel, Microsoft Word, Dos, Data Entry, and Internet
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Effective planning and organizational skills.
- Skilled in all aspects of cash handling, issuing money orders, cashing checks, cross-selling banking products and services, and related duties.
- Well-developed communication skills demonstrated through extensive customer service, answering multi-line phones, preparing reports and paperwork, and positive interaction with individuals at all levels.
- Expertise in business administration, record keeping, planning, policies, procedures, researching, scheduling, and related responsibilities to ensure productive operations.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
The Royal Omni Hotel, New Orleans, LA 2003 - Present
Cash handling, customer service, balance drawer, petty cash, and place orders for inventory. Manager in training: such duties involve opening and closing the registers, approving overrides, assisting in the training of new cashiers, monitoring cash limits, making supervisory decisions, scheduling lunch breaks, and ensuring quality customer service at all times.
A.S.I Federal Credit Union, Gretna, LA 2002 - 2003
Responsible for cash/checking deposits, processing loan payments, opening accounts, getting direct deposits accounts activate atm/debit cards
Hibernia National Bank, New Orleans, LA 2000 - 2002
Teller duties consist of maintaining proper cash limits, cashing checks, accepting deposits, issuing cashier's checks, money orders, and traveler's checks, cash advances, wire transfers, transfer of funds, and paying / receiving large amounts of currency / coin.
Community Independent Linving Systems (Vocational Tech), New Orleans 1998 Certificate, Office Occupation