- Basic Computing
- Internet and Email
- Computer Hardware
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2003
- IIS Web Server
- WAMP Server
- Ubuntu - Linux
- Microsoft Word 2003
- Microsoft Word 2007
- Microsoft Excel 2003
- Microsoft Access 2003
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2003
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Flash
- Action Scripting 2.0
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Fireworks
- Adobe AfterEffects
- Java with Eclipse
- Java Applets
- Visual Basic.NET 2003
- Visual Basic.NET 2005
- Visual Basic.NET 2008
- Visual C# 2008
- Visual Basic 6.0
- Google Blogger
- Disk Emulators
- Avidemux- Video Editing
- Audacity - Audio Editing
- Viruses & Worms
- Aptana Studio
- TrueCrypt (Data Encryption)
- Latest CV Formats
- Download Compilers for developers
- Download Sinhala and Tamil Fonts
- Download Software
Enter some keywords to search videos, lessons, softwares, downloads and many more:
PHP is a server-side embedded scripting language. It is an Open Source technology that is used by so many web developers all around the world to build dynamic web pages. PHP is easy to understand. Its code is very similar to native C programming language. PHP can be used with MySQL database sever to build robust web server applications. You can download and install PHP in your system.
Inorder to work with PHP you need to install a web server such as Apache or IIS.
PHP Web Server Programming Sinhala Video Tutorials
- 1. Install WAMP server
Learn how to install WAMP(Windows-Apache-MySQL-PHP) server. You will learn how to download the WAMP istallation package and install it to Windows system.
- 2. How to configure PHPMyAdmin
In this tutorial you can learn how to configure PHPMyAdmin package successfully. PHPMyAdmin is an interafce to access MySQL databases without using command prompt.
- 3. Create your first PHP file
Make your first PHP script. Understand PHP tags and how to use them.
- 4. Embed PHP in the HTML pages
How to add PHP codes in your web page. In this lesson you will learn how to embed PHP code in a HTML document.
- 5. What are Arithmetic operators
- 6. Working with Arithmetic operations
Mathematical operations are vital in computer programming. In this tutorial you will learn about the basic mathematical operators that are used in PHP language. Also you will learn how to use these arithmetic operators in your PHP codes.
- 7. Auto increment and decrement operator
- 8. Create variables in PHP
Variables are user specified memory locations. Using computers memory in a program is very important. In this lesson you will learn how to declare variables in PHP.
- 9. Creating comments
Commenting your PHP script is an important procedure in PHP programming. It makes development process easy. In this tutorial you will learn how to create single-line and multi-line comments in PHP
- 10. Deinitialize variables
- 11. Using Else-If statement
- 12. Equal and not equal operators
- 13. Equal and same type operator
- 14. Equality operator
- 15. Get the type of deinitialized variables
- 16. Greater than equal operator
- 17. Greater than operator
- 18. Create If conditional statements
- 19. Create If statements in another way
- 20. Less than operator
- 21. Less than equal operator
- 22. Logical AND operator
- 23. Logical NOT operator
- 24. Logical OR operator
- 25. Logical XOR operator
- 26. Using Addition operator
- 27. Print HTML output using echo method
- 28. String concatenation operator
- 29. Understand comparison operator
- 30. Using comparison operator
- 31. Using the gettype() method
- 32. Using string type variables
- 33. How if else statement functions?
- 34. Writing switch-case statement
- 35. Using Ternary operator for single if-else statement
- 36. Using "while" loop in PHP
- 37. Using "do-while" loop in PHP
- 38. Using "for" loop in PHP
- 39. Using "break" keyword to exit loops
- 40. Using "continue" keyword to skip loop iteration
- 41. Using nested loops - Part 1
- 42. Using nested loops - Part 2
- 43. Working with strings
Understand how strings are used and handled in PHP. Learn how string variables are created, using single and double quotes properly, using curly braces in side double quotes.
- 44. Some common string functions - Part 1
Learn few common string functions in PHP. Convert uppercase characters to lowercase using strtolower() function, convert lowercase characters to uppercase using strtoupper() function, convert first letter to uppercase using ucfirst() function and convert first characters of all words to uppercase using ucword() function.
- 45. Some common string functions - Part 2
- 46. Some common string functions - Part 3
- 47. Some common string functions - Part 4
- 48. Working with Integer numbers - Part 1
Learn how to work with integers in PHP. Integers are whole numbers. This is the first part of the lesson.
- 49. Working with Integer numbers - Part 2
In this second part of the lesson you'll learn about the operator precedence. How operator precedence work with various operators.
- 50. Working with Integer numbers - Part 3